We are excited to announce that we will be hosting an OnScale workshop in Burlington, Massachusetts on August 27th! Join to learn about the capabilities and technology of the OnScale approach to semiconductor, MEMS, transducers, and sensors simulation. Hear from world-class experts about the future of engineering simulation and how to overcome its challenges. Experience hands-on how OnScale’s software can enhance your workflow reducing the need for physical prototypes and achieving more design wins.
Our presenters will include:
- CEO of OnScale, Ian Campbell. Prior to founding OnScale, Ian founded NextInput, an award-winning Silicon Valley tech company that brought a new IoT sensor tech from concept to high-volume design wins in four years.
- Senior Application Engineer, Jeff Dobson, who has recently completed an Engineering Doctorate at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. Jeff has over 7 years experience with OnScale and supports activity across current and future applications, whilst also managing consultancy projects and providing technical support.
- Founder and VP of Engineering, Gerry Harvey. Gerry is a creative engineer with over 15 years experience in FEA, R&D and bringing emerging technology to market. He holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Strathclyde.
- General Manager, US East at OnScale, Valerio Marra. Valerio received his MSc in nuclear engineering and a PhD in fluid machines and energy systems engineers from the University of Bologna, where he focused on numerical methods for computational fluid dynamics
- CEO of SoftMEMS LLC, Mary Ann Maher. Mary Ann founded SoftMEMS LLC in 2004 to address the need for CAD tools for Microsystems.
- 09.45am – 10.00am: Arrival
- 10.00am – 10.20am: Cloud simulation: A game changer for MEMS engineers; Ian Campbell, CEO, OnScale
- 10.20am – 10.40am: Modeling and design optimization of MEMS devices; Mihir Patel, Director of Engineering, OnScale
- 10.40am – 11.00am: Large-scale thermal-mechanical FEA; Gerry Harvey, VP of Engineering, OnScale
- 11.00am – 11.15am: Coffee break
- 11.15am – 12.00pm: Solving the co-design challenge for MEMS, ICs and packaging; Mary Ann Maher, CEO and Founder, SoftMEMS
- 12.00pm – 01.00pm: Lunch break
- 01.00pm – 02.00pm: Q&A/panel discussion on optimizing MEMS R&D with OnScale software
- 02.00pm – 02.15pm: Coffee break
- 02.00pm – 03.30pm: Hands-on session with OnScale software
This workshop is free of charge.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.