With v1.24.0 landing today, OnScale are happy to announce a plethora of highly sought-after updates for new features, improvements and bug fixes as well as one that’s been in the works for a while.
This update includes:
- Cloud Run-time Graphics
- Site primitives
- Updated Cloud scheduler parameter table for ease of use
- Advanced override option allows you to run jobs without having to estimate
- Allows you to link local files to your cloud job
- Added setting which allows for proxy support
- Multi-Factor Authentication option for more security
- Option to have help manual embedded in the software
- Grid planes can be viewed in Designer
With our Cloud Run-time graphics you can now view data and plots from while you are running a simulation.
Primitives are a new feature in this update that allows users to build models using editable geometries.