Since it is the giving season, our team at OnScale give you the gift of v1.26!
We are happy to announce more features and helpful changes to our platform. This brings an array of new features, improvements and bug fixes. In this update you can:
- Add Primitives to 2D Models
- Use an expanded selection of boundary conditions
- Use calculations and equations within the parameter table
- Create Time Averages as outputs
- Archive multiple jobs at once
Adding Primitives to 2D Models
With v1.26 launched, you can now use 2D primitives in the designer workspace, 2D models can be used as a quick assessment gaining insight into a device’s performance before moving to a fully 3D simulation, you can find out more about how to how to build 2D models with primitives in the tutorial below.