At OnScale, you’ll join a dynamic, entrepreneurial team of world-class scientists, engineers, and developers focused on building the Future of Engineering. Our team comes from BioMed, Aerospace, IoT/MEMS, RF, and many other engineering disciplines.
OnScale is a revolutionary cloud based simulation package offering the world’s first Solver-as-a-Service platform. OnScale combines advanced computer-aided engineering (CAE) multi-physics solvers with a scalable Cloud high-performance computing (HPC) engine. OnScale breaks performance barriers for engineers by providing near-limitless Cloud HPC resources to solve today’s toughest engineering challenges.
Our plan is simple: build the world’s best computer-aided engineering platform. That means developing the best multiphysics solvers, the best optimization algorithms, the best highly-paralyzed Cloud HPC system, the best GUIs/Plugins, etc. We thrive on accomplishment, we move fast as a team, and we’re looking for rockstars to join us.
The main headquarters of OnScale is based in Silicon Valley with additional office in Atlanta and its European branch located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Our offices comprise of both engineers, who deal with day to day support of the software, and software developers, who focus on building GUIs, plugins, web apps.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Designing cloud native applications.
- Implementing interfaces for multiple cloud providers.
- Expanding an existing code base with Java object oriented code.
- Expanding code coverage. Integration testing. Penetration testing.
- Professional experience building web applications with Java 8.
- Experience creating Rest API’s.
- Experience with using cloud native infrastructure such as cloud databases.
- Microservice implementation experience.
- Python, Scala, Golang experince a plus.
- 401K (with % matching)
- Pre-IPO stock
- Medical plan details
- Vacation PTO (based on level/experience)
- Perks – Meals/Snacks, Beer Wednesdays, Frequent Lunch-N-Learns
OnScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer
OnScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.